WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
While use of this site does not require submitting any personal information, you may submit some information when subscribing to some of our services. We may collect the following information such as:
- Standard information as provided by Facebook
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address, state, country, and age.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell your information or transfer it to any 3rd party.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our reader’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Connected Wisdom strives to ensure the security of your PII (personally identifiable information) on our systems, including limiting access to the PII contained on our servers. If credit card information is transmitted, Connected Wisdom uses encryption methods, including industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.